and implementing creative solutions.
Administrative and efficiency recommendations.
Storage and retrieval of documents and facts.
Consulting in crises and life situations.
Engineering - "Live"
(live broadcast) and Studio recording
ASSISTING Writing business plans from idea to financing.
Co-writing courses textbooks, Film scripts and plays.
Resume writing, Procedure manuals and documentation.
English to French verbal translations
Training in physical procedures.
DOS, Windows98, XP, Windows 7, Linux, Hard Disk Management, Photoshop, Paintshop pro, Homesite, Soundforge.
All analog consoles - Digital, Yamaha LS9
Serene, Trustworthy, Co-ordinating, Servicing, Stable.
Good listening skills, Understanding, Focusing, Simplifying.
Dedicated, Self-motivated, Active, Efficient, Loving,
Integral, Grounded and Aware.
Very good hearing
Bi-lingual - French and English.
EDUCATION, EMPLOYMENT AND WORK HISTORY
ST-JOACHIM DE SHEFFORD, QUEBEC
1979 Live-in, Personal CareGiver for challenged people for 5 years.
Supervisor. Medication distribution Assisted in providing personal hygiene, cooking meals, companionship. Cook and Prep for up to 9 people, 3 meals a day. Cared for light to medium psychotics with episodes, multiple personalities and Schizophrenia cases, youth to elderly.
1980 Massey Vanier High School.
1984 Ministere de L'Education du Quebec
1985 Cabaret Pont Frontenac, Night Watchman, Security and time clocks.
Caretaking of 2 bars, 1 restaurant, (Cook in 1986) and 30 motel rooms. supervision of property and maintenance.
1987 Cabaret Pont Frontenac, Assistant Manager.
Managed 2 bars, 1 restaurant and 30 motel rooms.
1987 Tetrault et Lapointe, Notaries. Office Clerk and Witness for document signing. IBM Wordstar.
1988 Mr. Chimney Quebec Reg, Office Manager and Secretary. Managed crew of 6, 2 vehicles and Sales team. Scheduling and Data-entering on IBM.
WHISTLER, BRITISH COLUMBIA
1989 The Keg in Whistler Restaurant. Dish Washer, Prep Cook and Salad Bar Tender.
Managed a 30 item salad bar, wrote common menu recipes.
1990 Seymour Building Systems. Labourer, Apprentice Dry-waller, Hoist Operator.
VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA
PAID AND UNPAID WORK
"Vancouver's Faze 1" Gallery and Bar, Art Gallery night security and Research on community living and providing emotional support for individuals in crisis.
SLOCAN VALLEY, BRITISH COLUMBIA
Helped sort and extract from 20,000 pages of research, the top 2,000 pages on The Green Garden, a sustainable community plan.
NELSON, BRITISH COLUMBIA
Processed and organized 25,000 Pages of Computer Files, Extracted top 6,400 Pages and helped prepare 3 Scripts and 5 Books ready for Publishing.
* The David Thompson Student Society, Board member, Volunteer till 1997. Position as Door Monitor, Bartender, Sound engineer and Floater.
* Consultation for The Green Garden Business Plan and related research and project development.
Starlight Productions Ltd. Co-Writer and Script Consultation, and casted for the 35mm film entitled "Starlight".
* Co-Writing Script Consultation for the multi-media theatrical script and production for the story entitled "Skel".
* Group process consultant for the funding proposal for Skylark Communication Society.
Co-Designed a non-profit society called Skylark communication society, with the intention towards healing through the Creative Arts.
* Summarized Group Process Data, forming The Earth Centre Business Plan, an International Research Facility.
Co-Designed The Fact Mapping Process: Most In Least Words.
* Compiled 16 page Fact Map: Planetary Sustainablity inviting the world's best in every field including: farming, healing, religion, education, business, planetary replenishment, music, stories, computer, audio and video production and distribution.
* Gaia Family Homes. Designing and Writing Business plan for a Sustainable Residential Cottage Industries Project.
Rainbow Bridge Productions. Co-Writing and transcribing the Script of "The Eagles are Flying". A movie about the last 10 days of a First Nations man who passed-away from Aids.
* Rainbow Bridge Collective. Business plan Writing and Co-Designed "A Pilot Project for Developing a Safe Place for Youth-in-Distress in the R.D.C.K".
* The Garage Youth Centre. Co-coordinated a group of volunteers for a 12 week program "Youth Drop-in Centre". Documented drop-in's, counselling, feeding and supervising of youths 14 to 24 years old. Submitted final report to acquire funding. Youth advocate, Networking.
IBM Computer Consultant, Hard drive management and repair.
* Continuing volunteer work at D.T.S.S., 10 hours/week, active Director Board member, Licensee.(till 1998)
* Shaw Cable. Volunteer technician and mobile unit director training.
* 8 track Recording Studio Engineer training.
* Co-produced "Journey to On" a rock opera at Capitol Theatre/Stage technician/Sound Engineer.
* Under the Volcano. Stage technician for Kootenay Music Festival, Buffy Ste-Marie and Malaika.
* Engineered Soundtrack for short film "Buster Mcgee Goes Broke".
* "Live" sound engineer for music bands, Soundtracks, Recording and Mixdown for demos.
* Club Utopia, House sound engineer and tech for bands. till 1998, 3 nights a week.
Shaw Cable Ltd. Training for video editing, Local programming, camera operation, in studio and on-location. Volunteer Course.
* 2nd Annual Kootenay Music Festival. Large scale outdoors. Stage tech, stage monitor operator for 28 bands. (3 days)
* Kootenay Co-op Radio Society, Forming the technical group aimed towards the realization of a radio station, serving the local and global community, designing a non-frofit structure and a consensus board of directors
* Nelson Cenntenial celebrations - Talent show, 31 performers, stage monitors and tech.
- Lake side park show, 3 bands, stage monitors and tech.
* DAVID THOMPSON STUDENT SOCEITY, sound engineering live
and recordings for over 1200 performances (1992-1997) Production coordinator.
Setting up the KOOTENAY CO-OP COMMUNITY RADIO
, Technical Workgroup, Director on BOD
* HAIRY PRODUCTIONS
. Setting up and operations of lighting and sound equipment. Till present time.
AVALON NIGHTCLUB, House and live sound engineer/tech for sound equipment, responsible for all maintenance. till 2001, 2 nights a week.
* KOOTENAY COOP RADIO, Technical workgroup, VOLUNTEER Tech for PUBLIC events.
* Recording local artist. preparing demo tapes.
* PlaySpace dance studio. Co-writing and recording soundtracks for plays and dance productions.
Joined the band BINGBONGO; studio recording and live sound engineer attending all rehearsal and performing each gig.
* Kootenay coop radio 28 day broadcast. Set-up and maintenance of a radio station with local programming.
* Tech-Training, Mixers, Digital editing (soundforge) teach programers how to pre-record radio shows and Edit them 1999-2003
* STAR BELLY JAM
, ('99, 2000, 2001) A 2 day outdoor festival, complete set-up and maintenance of sound systems and mixing stage monitors and FOH mixing.
* O'DRISSCOLL PRODUCTIONS. Co-wrote, recorded and live engineer for theatrical stage production.
* RADIO SHOW on Kootenay coop radio 93.5 FM. "Artist On Tour - expressing Canadian Culture thru Music. (Till 2011)
* SHIFT PRODUCTIONS AND SOUND
. Recording local artists, cd production, sound gear rentals. Produced soundtracks for plays, soundscapes, raves
* BC FESTIVAL OF THE ARTS, Nelson- engineer and tech for World Music show and Song writers showcase
* CIVIC PUB. Sound engineering contract. Live Sound engineering, sound system maintenance and repair. (Owner change 2003 - Venue becomes Finley's Bar and Grill)
* ENORMOUS PRODUCTIONS. Live Sound engineering contract for The Queen's Hotel, Engineer for all shows..
* THE QUEEN'S HOTEL. Live Sound engineering for all live music, from 2 to 5 nights a week.